We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal data. We will respect any personal data you share with us and keep it safe. We aim to be clear when we collect your personal data and only use your information for things you would reasonably expect.
For Project Pollinate terms & conditions click here
Terms and conditions
Access to, and use of, the website, is provided to you subject to the following Terms and conditions:
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party, such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
2. Disclaimer/Limitation of liability
This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Eco Attractions Group, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "as is" and on an "is available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will Eco Attractions Group be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. Eco Attractions Group does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. From time to time we may publish links to websites which we feel could be of interest to you. We make every effort to ensure that the sites we recommend reflect the policies in our Eco Attractions Group Guidelines, although we cannot be held responsible for the content of any external web sites.
3. Copyright and Other Intellectual Property
The Eco Attractions Group website is copyrighted. The names, images and logos identifying the Eco Attractions Group or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of associated members or Eco Attractions Group. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or right under any trademark or patent of Eco Attractions Group or any other third party. Any material found within the pages of www.ecoattractions.com, including text or images may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use. Permission for any other use must be obtained by contacting Eco Attractions Group. We allow you onto this web site in return for you agreeing not to adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any of the material contained in this site. In addition, the material cannot be used for any other purpose other than for your own personal and non-commercial use unless the appropriate license has been granted by Eco Attractions Group.
4. Eco Attractions Group Products
All products and services mentioned in this site are subject to availability and are available at the sole discretion of Eco Attractions Group.
You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Eco Attractions Group from and against all claims, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities arising in any manner from your entry to and use of the site other than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
6. Law and Jurisdiction
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
7. Rules and Regulations
Occasionally within the site you may find other rules or terms relating to specific material which may conflict with or contradict these terms and conditions. These could be rules for competitions, specific download requirements, or prize draws, for example. If there is any conflict then the rules or terms relating to specific material will win out over the more general terms and conditions
Project Pollinate Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Project Pollinate competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), excluding immediate families of Eco Attractions Group officers and Directors. You must be aged 16 or under to enter.
2. There will be one competition, starting at midnight on 4th July 2020 and closing at midnight on 4th September 2020. Any entries received outside after 4th September 2020 will not be accepted.
3. All winners will receive a certificate and prizes include:
Marks Hall Gardens & Arboretum: Family ticket for four;
Pensthorpe Natural Park: Family ticket for four;
The National Botanic Garden of Wales: Family ticket for four;
The Centre for Alternative Technology: Family ticket for four;
The Wildwood Trust, Kent: Family ticket for four;
The Eden Project: Family ticket for four;
The Eden Project Foyle: Family and friends (up to 10) private guided tour of the walled gardens, arboretum and project site;
The Living Rainforest: Family year ticket for four;
South London Botanical Institute: Family tour with our Education Officer, and
Eco Attractions Group goody bag (£25 value)
4. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary.
5. All entrants must ask their parent/ guardian’s permission to enter the competition.
6. An Instagram, Twitter or Facebook account is required to enter, and entrants under 13 must ask a parent/guardian (as you need to be 13 and over to have an account) to post it for them.
7. Post the photo of your Pollinator Palace that you have made, including the hashtag #projectpollinate2020, tagging @ecoattractions, and you will be automatically entered into the competition. Please note you cannot re-enter the same #pollinatorpalace entered in previous years. You may wish to share the post on Facebook, and Twitter, so your friends and family can also follow, however this is not a necessary requirement.
8. By participating in the Project Pollinate Competition the entrants license and grants the promoter exclusive royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Entrants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works and not in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
9. All entries must be made directly by the person (13 and over) or parent/guardian entering the Project Pollinate Competition, as you need to be 13 and over to have an Instagram account. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed, and all such entries will be disqualified.
10. No responsibility can be taken for entries or claims which are lost, corrupted, damaged or incomplete on Instagram or which cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason. The promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the promoter may interfere with the operation of the website.
11. The promoter monitors entrants’ responses to the Project Pollinate Competition and any responses which are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of the Instagram communities or which contain anything which is likely to or could cause offence or distress will be removed from the Promotion. Compliance will be judged on the context, medium, audience, and prevailing standards. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any answers in breach of this term with immediate effect, at its sole discretion.
12. The winners will be selected by a panel of judges, including pollination scientists and an independent judge. The criteria for selection will be for creativity and imagination in building your Pollinator Palace. The judge’s decision is final.
. The winners agree to reasonable post-event publicity by the promoter with no further recompense.
14. The named winners will be available on the www.ecoattractions.com/green-action webpage within 3 months of the closing date. By entering this promotion, you consent to the use of this information being used in this manner.
15. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control. The promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner or parent/ guardian.
17. Any questions concerning the legal interpretation of these terms & conditions will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
18. Owing to circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the promoter reserves the right to vary or amend these terms & conditions, and the closing date of the promotion but will use all endeavours to minimise the effect to the participant to avoid undue disappointment.
19. Promoter reserves the right to cancel this competition at any time.
Promoter: Eco Attractions Group, , contact details